#2 - C'mon in!

So at first glance, this house is what some would call "move-in ready".  HOWEVER, upon closer inspection, we got a LOT of work ahead of us.  First of all, I'm deathly allergic to the place.  The previous owner had a kitty (I never saw it but I'm sure it was perfectly cute and cuddly).  But yea, I have to do everything and anything to erase all evidence a cat ever stepped foot in the place.  Secondly, it doesn't look like anything has been updated since the house was built in 1981 (Same age as me).  See for yourself!





Living Room (I think the floor are somewhat new)

Living Room/Front Door

Kitchen/Access to Patio


Kitchen (The tile counter top may have been updated as well)



Patio

 




Front Bedroom/Office and Back Bedroom







Jack and Jill Bathroom




Master Bedroom



Master Bathroom













Powder Room


 
So these are all pictures from when the previous owner was still living there.  She did an incredible job keeping the place up.  I really didn't notice all the things I had to do until she moved out.  AND YES, I want to do it all before I move in!

No comments:

Post a Comment