#13 - A TRUE Master Bath

So I forgot to mention before that I ended up ordering some bathroom vanity cabinets along with my kitchen.  I went with Martha Stewart (surprise surprise) Dunemere in White.


 



Here are the drawings:





   


 




So here is the progress of project "Crazy Idea Number 1".




         
 These are the before pics of the vanity/bathroom area.




     
The other side of the bathroom.






       


 Demo







Putting all the walls back up (inside bathroom).




  

Putting all the walls back up (outside bathroom).








My color/design scheme:




     

     

        







 My drawings:




 









............pretty close I think :)



 


        
Tiling up the shower.




      
 Installing frame less shower door and adding detail to tile work





      
Floor is down




 
Vanity with new countertop (a bit dusty)





    
 More storage!!!



Almost done :D!!






No comments:

Post a Comment