#6 - Turning it into a Master Suite!

Now that the kitchen is all ordered and on its way, it's time to turn our attention to the Master Bathroom.  Technically, my master bathroom is a 3/4 bath: toilet+shower+sink.  I want to turn this into a TRUE full bath by adding a bathtub!  



I wish!!

So my toilet and shower are in a separate room from the vanity area.  I still want to keep everything confined in that room.  

*Enter crazy idea number 2!*

On the other side of my bathroom, I have a closet with sliding mirror doors.  My crazy idea is to bust through the wall and extend the bathroom into the bedroom.  

                                  
                                                
                                              



I want to put a bathtub where the current shower is and build a stand up shower where my closet is.  I'm not worried about losing closet space since I have a walk-in closet on the other side of the bathroom.



THE PLAN: 


 

My inspiration actually comes from my current bathroom at my parents' house.  Last year we went through a major bathroom remodel and I really loved how it turned out (designed by yours truly :D).

 
 
   
Can anyone spot something super cute in one of these pictures? (*hint: it's in the 5th one)




Plans are in place, we are now ready for demolition!

No comments:

Post a Comment