#7 - Demolition Day!!

My house is officially on its way to becoming a home.

Time to demo it all out!


Kitchen first:

 

    




Master Bathroom next:

 

   


  


  


    








Guest Bathroom Last:


 
    



The rest of the house doesn't need much work.  Just new paint and new flooring. Somehow it looks worse than it really is:


    
    


OH YEAH!  
Speaking of new flooring, on my first trip to Home Depot, I was browsing around the flooring department and I found the new carpet for my house!  First, I knew I needed to get a couple quotes so I had Home Depot and Sears come over to measure.  The Sears estimate ended up being about $2000 more than Home Depot even with all their incentives.  Liam at Home Depot helped me pick out the perfect color and texture.  Surprise surprise, I decided on miss Martha Stewart AGAIN!  I ended up going with a patten type and gray color (*Sharkey Gray - YES, the same color as my kitchen cabinets).  Here is a sample:


Martha Stewart Winterthur Sharkey Gray

3 comments:

  1. Where r u putting in this carpet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carpet is only going on the stairs and the bedrooms.

      Delete
    2. Beautiful~! Looking fwd to c-ing ur updates!

      ~c

      Delete